Here are a few key questions to think about in the days ahead:
- Do you typically like to have a plan before you start something or determine the plan as you go along?
- Prayer is vision! In what areas of your life do you feel like you have clear vision for the future? How do you live differently because you have this vision?
- Read 2 Kings 6:11-23. Share about a time when God was moving in your life even when you didn't recognize it at first.
- Read Ephesians 1:16-21. In what areas of your life are you asking God for His vision and revelation?
- Prayer is not always about changing our circumstances, it’s about us seeing how God is working through our circumstances. In what current circumstance in your life do you need to ask God for vision and not just for change?
- Pray for clear vision from God through difficult circumstances and His strength to move forward.