MARCH 14, 2020 (8:00pm)
As we continue to monitor the developments of the situation with COVID-19 in our state, we believe it is the best decision to have all of our services online only tomorrow. It is so significant for you, your family, and friends to process, be built up in faith, and move forward in these times of uncertainty! We will have online hosts available to pray with you, services will be online at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am. Watch online at live.community.church
We will continue to keep you posted on how we are going to serve our community this week by providing food and supplies for those in need. Stay connected online, on "The Community Church App", and through social media.
Be encouraged—God is in control; when everything is shaking around us we, as the church, have the opportunity to show the world that God is for us and He is the answer.
MARCH 14, 2020 (1:30pm)
YOU CAN HELP!
If you are coming to church this weekend and want to bring food for the grocery bags we are putting together next week to take to those in need, please bring:
- Peanut butter
- Fruit cups
- Fresh fruit
- Cereal bars
- Oatmeal packets
- Canned foods (examples: soups, ravioli, canned meat, spaghettios)
MARCH 14, 2020 (12:45pm)
MARCH 13, 2020 (1:00pm)
Community Church continues to stay aware of the latest information from public health professionals from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Virginia Department of Health. We invite you to continue to pray with us for those who are affected by COVID-19 in the U.S. and around the world.
Please be aware that there will be no 8:00am service at the Western Branch Campus this weekend. Service times will be Saturday night, at 5:00pm, at the Western Branch Campus and Sunday, at 9:30am and 11:15am, at both the Western Branch Campus and the Suffolk Campus.
Community Church has implemented the following to increase awareness and protect everyone while on campus.
- Community Church is following the Virginia Department of Health's recommendations for prevention and closures.
- We will continue to clean all facilities with products that are effective against infectious germs, as well as, clean all toys and games in the next generation spaces after every service.
- There will be additional hand sanitizer stations provided throughout the lobby and other spaces.
- We are encouraging alternatives to handshakes and hugs.
- There will be assisted check-in at our kids lobby and serve team check-in areas.
- Giving stations will be in the back of our auditoriums, instead of passing buckets, to receive the giving and all cards (i.e. Connect Cards, Prayer Requests, Praise Reports).
- If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please inform Community Church by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or a family member is sick, please stay home and join us online via community.church to stream the service.