- Serve Teams in Community Kids and ALIVE will be temperature checked prior to serving. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to serve and will be encouraged to engage online.
- Everything possible is being done to eliminate touch points and spaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Service times will be approximately 50 minutes to minimize the need to use restrooms.
- During check in kids will be temperature checked. Anyone with a fever 100.4 or higher will not be able to remain in the building and are encouraged to engage online.
1) Click below for an activity that includes your age specific Community Kids experience, follow up questions, and a fun, interactive activity for your child.
2) Take a picture of you and your family completing this special Community Kids activity and tag @community_kids on Instagram. We look forward to seeing all the fun you have with your kiddos!
Helpful articles and activities to engage your kids at home. Download the app to continue the conversation to help them move forward to grow in their faith.
Find out helpful information and resources for helping your children learn from home.