We will continue to follow updates that are released from our state and federal government. We are also in continuous contact with local and state officials.
Physical indoor gatherings have resumed. The following safety measures are in place:
- During worship gatherings, our buildings will be limited to 50% capacity. Seating has been adjusted to accommodate reasonable spacing.
- Staff and Serve Teams are required to wear a mask while serving. Masks are required for everyone else except for those exempted in EO-63. Masks will be available on site.
- Serve Teams in Community Kids, ALIVE, and Gather will be temperature checked prior to serving. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to serve and will be encouraged to engage online.
- Everything possible is being done to eliminate touch points and spaces will be cleaned and sanitized before and after every service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- Service times will be approximately 50 minutes to minimize the need to use restrooms.
- During check in kids will be temperature checked. Anyone with a fever 100.4 or higher will not be able to remain in the building and are encouraged to engage online.
- If you are sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is, please join us online.
- If you are in the high-risk category, we encourage you stay home and engage on-line.