Many of the schools in our area are continuing to do virtual learning. Community Church wants to continue to come alongside families and help support.
- A clean, safe, learning environment with designated break spaces
- Screened, learning coaches and educators who will provide supervision, care, and help students stay focused and on task throughout their day
- WiFi connection so students can connect digitally with their teachers and individual schools
- Peanut-free, prepackaged snacks will be provided to help students stay fueled for the day
Support for students and families will be provided from 9:00am–4:00pm, Monday–Thursday.
- Drop off: 8:45–9:30am
- Pick Up: 3:15–4:00pm
*Families will need to provide transportation to and from campuses.
- Students will need to provide their own charged device, headphones, and charging supplies
- Also, any additional supplies needed to complete their assignments for the day
- Please ensure that students eat breakfast prior to arrival
- Students will need to bring a peanut-free meal
- No refrigerators or microwaves will be available for use, please plan accordingly
- Light snacks will be provided
- Should your child become ill while on campus, a parent or guardian will need to pick up the student in a reasonable amount of time
- If a student or adult involved in school support tests positive for COVID-19, impacted families will be notified
*Please be aware this is an application for one child with a $30.00 cost for January 11–February 11.
Note: We are not able to support students with IEPs or 504s.